What is Jobs in Finland
Jobs in Finland is part of Talent Boost, an initiative that aims to promote employment-based immigration to tackle the labor shortage in Finland. This service aims to aggregate job openings that don’t require Finnish skills, serving employers in Finland and job seekers in Finland and abroad.
Why is there a need for such a new site in addition to existing job sites?
- Shortage of skills in Finland. Estimates of annual need for international Talent have ranged from 20,000 to 35,000.
- This website is a temporary solution until Job Market Finland, a service developed by KEHA-Center and the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment is ready
- This site provides a cumulative view of open vacancies and e.g. thus serves a handy tool for staff at a recruitment fair
Who are the organizations behind this service?
- Business Finland: the owner of the site
- City Talent Advisors (Jobsters): responsible for coordinating the job postings
- Local TE-offices (Jobsters): responsible for coordinating the job postings
- Employers: responsible for open job postings and their quality